MySQL-to-Oracle is a program to convert MySQL databases into Oracle format. Key features:
(1) all versions of Oracle and MySQL (both Unix and Windows) are supported;
(2) converts indexes with all necessary attributes;
(3) converts foreign keys;
(3) option to merge MySQL data into an existing Oracle database;
(4) option to convert partial data using SELECT-queries;
(5) stores conversion settings into profile;
(5) command line support;
(6) easy-to-use wizard style interface
MySQL-to-Oracle is a free trial software application from the Databases & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-05-22. The program can be installed on Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64.
MySQL-to-Oracle (version 3.5) has a file size of 15.71 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 77 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.